Dexpan® is an extremely flexible product that has been used for decades by demolition, drilling and blasting contractors, excavation and mining companies, municipalities, utilities and the general public in a wide range of applications and challenging settings.
- Demolition, partial demolition and cutting of all types of concrete structures into desired shapes, sizes and to easily cut off rebar.
- Reinforced concrete foundations, retaining walls, pillars, beams, stair wells, patios, driveways, equipment pads
- Roadwork, bridges. piers, bank vaults.
Excavating and Rock Breaking
- Splitting and breaking boulders
- Excavating rock
- Rock and slab breaking for road expansion
- Trenching, tunneling and shaft sinking
- Suitable for use in commercial and residential developments
Stone Quarrying and Dimensions
- Allows for non-explosive quarrying of limestone, onyx, marble, and granite
- Controlled expansive cracking avoids waste of valuable stone
- Silent demolition in areas where you can not use noisy demolition tools like demolition hammers, diamond blade concrete cutter saws, hydraulic breaker or demolition wrecking ball
- Non-explosive demolition when you can not use blasting explosives, TNT, dynamite, Nonex, primer cord due to blasting permits, licenses, restrictions and insurance costs.
- Dexpan non-explosive demolition agent can break rock and cut concrete underwater by using plastic tubing